I will do my best to be: Honest and fair, friendly and helpful, considerate and caring, courageous and strong, and responsible for what I say and do, and to respect myself and others, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Girl Scout.
The Girl Scout group of Venice Hongwanji Buddhist Temple is Girl Scout Troop 5325. The troop consists of girls 3rd grade and older and is divided into different groups and ranks. All the girls work towards goals to earn various badges.
Some of the activities of the troop include trips, crafts, temple activities, fund raisers, and singing songs. Activities that help the community include visiting the Keiro Home and other nursing homes, as well as other local community event projects.
Next Meetings: Nov 21 | Nov 28 | Dec 12 (holiday party)
- Nov 21 – Thanksgiving Cooking (5:00pm)
- Nov 28 – Candy, Nuts, Magazine money due
- Dec 1 – Holiday Service Project (6:00pm)
- Dec 3 – Mochitsuki event at temple
- Dec 3 – Teague Foundation – Cadettes
- Dec 10 – Project Pot Pies
- Dec 12 – Troop Holiday Party
- Dec 27 – Keiro Home Caroling
- Updated Troop Google Calendar
- Flyers and Information
Annual Dues Payment:
- Pay your annual Girl Scout dues (parent and each girl) utilizing your e-Biz account. Payment by credit card or debit card only through the Girl Scout Website.
- Recent and new members will need to create an e-Biz account. Instructions can be found on this link. You will utilize this account to process your annual registration electronically
- Upgrades made to system. You will need to create a new password. Daughter(s) account(s) will be linked to primary parent account.