I will do my best to be: Honest and fair, friendly and helpful, considerate and caring, courageous and strong, and responsible for what I say and do, and to respect myself and others, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Girl Scout.
The Girl Scout group of Venice Hongwanji Buddhist Temple is Girl Scout Troop 5325. The troop consists of girls 3rd grade and older and is divided into different groups and ranks. All the girls work towards goals to earn various badges.
Some of the activities of the troop include trips, crafts, temple activities, fund raisers, and singing songs. Activities that help the community include visiting the Keiro Home and other nursing homes, as well as other local community event projects.
All temple events are on the main calendar.
Next Meetings @5:30PM: Oct 16 | Nov 6 | Nov 13 | Nov 27 | Dec 11 (troop party) | Jan 22
- Oct 16 – 6:30-7:00pm Scout/Parent Meeting with Rev. Kory Quon
- Oct 23 – 5:30PM Investiture
- Nov 4 – 8:00AM Project Pot Pies @ Mark Twain Middle School
- Nov 13 – Fundraiser Order Pick up
- Nov 20 – 5:00PM Thankgiving Cooking
- Dec 1 – 6:00PM Holiday Service Project
- Dec 2 – Mochitsuki (all day)
- Dec 2 – 10:00AM Teague Foundation (Cadettes)
- Dec 11 – 5:30PM Holiday Party
- Jan 22 – 6:00pm Parent Meeting – Cookie Fundraiseer
- Updated Troop Google Calendar
- Flyers and Information
Annual Dues Payment:
- Pay your annual Girl Scout dues (parent and each girl) utilizing your e-Biz account. Payment by credit card or debit card only through the Girl Scout Website.
- Recent and new members will need to create an e-Biz account. Instructions can be found on this link. You will utilize this account to process your annual registration electronically
- Upgrades made to system. You will need to create a new password. Daughter(s) account(s) will be linked to primary parent account.